While most successful businesses have the capability to understand and react to changes in their environment, the challenge to do so and do so promptly is increasingly complex. Globalization is one factor. Rapid technological change, the internet and mobile technologies, are others. Plus, new tools and ideas about how to make decisions affect the process that groups use to determine actions and reactions. What used to be an advantage 8-10 years ago—a trademark, a computer system, a corporate development program, a long term contract, a history of corporate success—is clearly no longer even adequate. And if it adds to the status quo that must be defended, it can get in the way of a critical new idea to shape a market. This phenomenon is apparent in companies large and small, public and private, domestic and international, and in not-for-profits as well.
Isle Associates was formed to address these types of issues and to provide new ideas and a sharp focus on areas of concern to leaders and Boards. We are a small team of experienced and internationally connected business advisors who work directly with clients and add value by:
- Listening hard and developing a solid fact base on which to assess options, decide direction, and act
- Collaborating with our clients to maximize the impact of the organization’s assets, personnel, customers, history, and culture
- Bringing a clear set of methods and process to the work to make us effective sooner
- Being as directed and pragmatic as we can to create the changes needed with the smallest possible execution effort
- Using our experience base and knowledge of best practices to create innovative ideas and action plans which can be executed quickly to gain benefits